Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Herbalife...

Okay, so a few months back I decided to bite and see what the herbalife hubub was about. I went to one of these local shake shops and first off, was unimpressed with the people and atmosphere. I was very interested in the product but the people sort of killed it for me, and the price for someone else to make my meal was...wow. 6.50 for a shake, a shot of aloe and a tea. I could not afford that daily, let alone twice a day. My husband and I researched Herbalife and we really liked what we read, it was a matter of being able to get our hands on the products without having to go through these shops. Well, I let it go and we just kept spending money on shake mixes from the herbal stores and pills and we lost like 2 pounds in almost a year of trying. TWO! Seriously??? We gave up sodas a year ago, we stopped eating anything white...flour, sugar pastas...gave it all up. Started juicing to reboot, that kick started our systems, but wasn't enough. I am a med student and I had to do 392 hours clincal/externship. I ended up at a clinic where a couple of the girls that worked there sold Herbalife! I was happy that now I had a chance to talk to someone. I got some from one of the girls and tried it, I fell in love. NOw I sell it myself. I have lost 14 pounds in about a month and my husband 19 pounds. We are committed to this...for life. Now I may not use all of the pills forever, but I will always have my shake and tea and aloe! Right now I am on a good regimen and am getting used to this new life! I invite all of you to ask me questions and if you are interested in buying products or becoming a distributor, I can help you out! I will continue to document our progress. Visit my site for more details...

No comments:

Post a Comment