Monday, July 23, 2012

Life happened...

I have neglected my blog for some time. I just completed my 8 week, 392 hour externship for medical school. It was rough! But I survived and learned so much! I am very happy to have met the people I met, and had them show me new stuff. I have 12 weeks before graduation. So much to do. As for the kidlets, they are getting so big and fast! The eldest will be 18 in March. Holy crap!! I am just so happy that everything is on the right track. I have a lot of work to do to get to graduation but it is all worth it. And I am not done just yet...after I work under a doctor for 2 years I will then apply for my P.A. And this cycle begins again. lol I will write more soon. Just a small update. I will be back to my usual blogging soon...Take care all!

No comments:

Post a Comment