Friday, October 19, 2012

10.19.12

It has been an exhausting week. We are working on getting Nik into sensory therapy. I also read up on other parents getting electronic toothbrushes. I really hope this works because brushing teeth is a horrible fight. We also have CARD getting him into their program to get some help with visuals. I am exhausted, as I am sure many parents of specail needs children are. I have three special needs and am worried about a couple of the others. I do not understand this. WHy do people not want to believe that vaccines can do this? I watched a few of my children go down hill after the MMR. One had a horrible reaction. I just will never understand this. I also do not understand why people find it so hard to believe our government would hurt our children. It is all in the name of science. However, if we give our children things that are bad for them we risk losing our children...but here is the CDC injecting these tiny creatures with poisons everyday and all is okay. SMH. It is horrible. More parents need to educate themselves. I hope that if anything, my blog will reach other parents who are going through similar situations, also reach new moms in hopes they reject most vaccines. Educate themselves and say NO to harming their children.

No comments:

Post a Comment