Thursday, June 16, 2011

061611

Hello all. I hope everyone is doing well. I have had so much on my plate lately. We had to take Nik to another doc today. He has a lot going on. He is 5 and on 7 medications! Its nuts, but he is a little trooper and keeps on moving forward. Sometimes I feel so sad for him, but then he laughs and smiles and does something silly and I feel everything will be okay.
I am so bogged with school and this new job. But I love it! I love that junior stays home with the kids and is such a good daddy! I have tried and tried for years to get where I am now. Sometimes I am thankful he lost his job. I mean money wise it hit us hard but otherwise it seems like the best thing to every happen! And for that I am grateful! All of my kids are trying so hard to work together and keep the house nice and be good for daddy while mommy is out. Here I sit at 130 am, most of them are sound asleep. Tavy ofcourse, is wide awake sitting here with me lol little turd. But I just can't help but think how lucky I am. Sleep deprived, working my butt off, and happy as can be! I am done with letting things get to me. I do not have time for it. I have 8 beautiful beings here that I need to keep my head up for. They are the reason I do anything and everything and honestly without them I am nothing.

I have also been thinking lately. I have seen so many people who have terminal illnesses making bucketlists. I hought we were all terminal. I mean we are ALL going to die. So why can't we have a list of things we want to do in our lifetime? I am making this challenge to all I know...make a bucket list. I know perfectly healthy people who get killed everyday. No one knows what tomorrow holds. So today, cross something off your list. Did you hug the ones you love? Make it a point to do so everyday. Never assume someone knows you love them. We take so much for granted and should let others know they are loved, needed and would be missed!

Take care all!

No comments:

Post a Comment