Thursday, June 9, 2011

060911

passed my med school exam. I scored 23/30. 30 being max, 15-18 being average 20-22 above ave and 23 and up pure awesomeness lol meeting tomorrow about my job and I will start my internship (1390 clocked hours) under a doctor in 14 months. until then its study medicine medicine medicine. I can't wait! I graduate april 22nd 2012. so the end of the world has to wait because NOTHING is going to stop me.
I also wanted to let everyone know, I am not on FB often so for updates and such look here. I am just over fb, ms and the like. I just don't have much time for it anymore. I think of all my friends and love and miss you all. I have 8 lives to protect, care for, love and support and I want the to have a good life so I must better myself in order to provide that for all of us. I will be helping others and making good money once I am a PA. I will have a little more time once school is done and I will only be working one job with a doctor so I will be home most weekends and nights.
I also started making thekids clothes and diapers for the little ones. Turns out I can sew! lol who woulda thunk it?

Keep updated with my crazy life. Thanks to all o you who have backed me in my choices and understood (and forgave) my busy-ness (is that even a word?)

Light and love!

1 comment:

  1. YaaaayyyyyyY for passing the exam! Was there ever any doubt? None from me :) Wishing you the best of luck always! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete