Monday, November 15, 2010

week 6

wow, 6 weeks already?? Where does time go? Does it have some secret warp speed, it sneaks in when we are not looking? My baby is getting so big! She has been holding her head up since the start, she smiles, coos, follows our faces...it amazes me how smart they are.

I have been a mom of 8 for 6 weeks and I can truly say there has not been a dull moment.
I love these little creatures that I helped create! They are the only ones in my life that do not look at me and judge me or look at me with disgust. I can burn dinner, have a bad hair day and even forget to pick something up from the store and they don't even notice! They are so awesome and all I have in this world. IDK what I would do without them for one second!

If you have been following me, you know this is the week I am supposed to get "the call". I am so anxious! I just want them to call me already!! I want this job! Keep checking in as I will update.

I am exhausted, gonna get the kidlets in bed and lay down and relax. Hope everyone had a great monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment