Monday, July 20, 2015

The Waiting game

Well today marks the 7 day time frame for my test results on the baby. Of course it could be as late as the end of the week before we find out. It's the wait that gets to me. Then there are the nightmares of her being born with so much wrong. I am terrified. I want her to be okay. My heart aches. The pain of not knowing if she is okay... All of the what ifs...i try so hard to shut them off but they scream at me. I need to know either way, so i can prepare my self. I know my doctor is busy and there are other moms, possibly in worse situations than i find myself at this very moment. So i am trying my best to be patient. But any mother knows that when it comes to the health and well being of our babies , worrying is just part of it. I will post more when i know more. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment