Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Change...

In the midst of letting go of all which does not serve me, I have found myself. I have realized that while change is scary it is often necessary to transform inside and out. Letting go of people is not easy to do but something we have to do when those people do not want us in their lives or their hearts. Moving on and realizing you are worth all the love and adoration, time and energy you placed into another human is very rewarding. I still have so far to go, but I am moving in the right direction and it truly feels good to know that my story has just begun and while I am not in total control of what happens, I am in control of how I choose to react and which way I choose to go.
I felt like I was suffocating for so long and I finally feel free and a spark of happiness. I won't lie and say I am totally happy, because lying to you or myself benefits none. But I feel that spark and there is so much more to come!
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment