Sunday, November 21, 2010

week 7

And there goes another week. Octavia is growing, and cooing and just so beautiful. It amazes me how wonderful she truly is. Every one of my kidlets are so special. How each one of them has changed my life and altered my very existence is astounding.
I found my good camera so I will be taking pictures of the kids together for our christmas cards this year.
Juni finally calls daddy, dada. lol She used to call me and him both mama, but now she says dada. She is getting so big.
Everyone is doing good and we are steady working on the house. I want everything done before I start my 6 week training in January. Well everything inside the house. The outside will be done in April sometime. *crossing fingers*.
Well this week is Thanksgiving. I hope everyone has a wonderful celebration. However you celebrate, be thankful for those who love you, be thankful for the little things and the special moments in your life. Life is so short and while there is much bad in this world right now, look into your children's eyes, see the happiness and peace within them. I read somewhere once that children are so happy because they don't have the "everything that can go wrong" file in their minds. Maybe every now and then we need to turn off all access to that file and just embrace life as a child does. There is nothing wrong with having a little fun and believing in magic.
Take care and have a wonderful holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment