Wednesday, August 29, 2012

08-29-2012

Wow. It has been a busy week! Got a lot done with appointments and school started back up. With homeschooling, it is not as stressful as it is for you parents that have to buy uniforms, school clothes, supplies and the like. We are a bit more laid back. I buy my supplies every year when things are on clearance. I usually get much more than I need. So we have plenty for the entire year with no worries. The dress code is pretty simple here and for meals, it is where our pockets get hit hardest. We go through a lot of food and snacks for 8 kids. All the way down to the baby does some form of school work. We count, ABC, and draw and do art. The older ones stay on track with work books and additional work I find and give them. lol It is a lot. Nik has a lot of upcoming appointments and we are trying to buy a new home. A bigger place. I am not sure how we will do it all but we will. Somehow things will work out for us. So I am letting that go and doing what I do best...go with the flow. I am also working on my other book. I have gone back and forth and now it is time to finish this. I need to promote my other book as well. I have more copies if anyone wants one, hit me up =) More to come this week as we begin the new adventure with Nik and his therapy for ASD. Follow me and keep up with us! Hope everyone in Isaac's path is staying safe! And glad we got to dodge that bullet. Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment