Sunday, August 22, 2010

Feeling so huge and exhausted

I had such a nice few days of energy and got a lot done around here. But the past two days I feel SO drained. I know it comes with the end of pregnancy, but there is still a lot to do. I will soon be able to do the nursery, and I was hoping to have it complete before the baby gets here. But between me, Junior and Steven, we only have so many hands to finish the extra room and switch rooms around. It is hard, but we can say we do almost everything on our own with no help. And once it is all done, we can marvel at the work we've done. It will feel good!
I have so much on my mind lately. I wish I could relax for a moment. I would like to be calm and relaxed before labor begins. But so much weighs on my brain anymore. I know things will be okay somehow.
Well not much of an update, more like just venting some lol. I hope this week is good for everyone!
And don't forget True Blood is tonight! After tonight only two epis left! ahhhh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment