Saturday, October 10, 2020

yesterdays proceedure

So I had a colonoscopy and endoscopy performed yesterday. I have several things going on. The two that scare me are the things they biopsied.  There were 2 polyps and something in my esophagus.  Everything else is manageable.  I go back the 16th of November.  That's  4 weeks I have to wait for the results. This sucks. 
I do have to say the staff where I had my procedure were amazing. The anesthesiologist recognized me having a panic attack and gave me something to help. It was nice to have someone notice. I mean, I can't control it and don't know what I am doing really, and he noticed and helped. I truly appreciate that. When you have anxiety and panic disorder, it's really hard to vocalize what is going on sometimes. I'm out here trying and some days I feel like I am drowning just to keep my head above water, and to have another human say..Hey, I see you...it really helps.
I got a call to achedulemy surgery, I go October 28th. Now for this I am really nervous but hopeful. I hope she can fix me and help. I will update as I know more. 

Until.next time...
Remember to take some time out for YOU today.

No comments:

Post a Comment