Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Not so good news...

On Monday we had our level two ultra sound. The baby, a girl, perfect in every way. However, a cyst on her brain and a thick neuchal fold suggest possible trisomy 18 or 21. I got the free cell dna blood test done to check the baby's chromosomes. We should know more by the 23rd. My heart is breaking. I am filled with worry. I have read up on things and found some stories that give me hope. But still...as a mother...i worry. I will post updates as i know more. We are now half way through the pregnancy. I feel her moving...i love her so much. I just want her to be healthy. Trying to stay as busy as i can so i don't go mad. I have nightmares of how she will look. I wish there was a way to make time go faster...just to get me to the 23rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment