Friday, July 12, 2013

changing more and more...

While in the midst of my metamorphosis I am finding more and more out about myself. It is amazing...when you remove things (or people) from your core...clear yourself and just be, you can find out who it is you really are. NO ONE should define you. NO ONE should control how you feel. Ever. And for too long I allowed that. In that, I lost who I was. I love myself. I really do! I used to hate myself. But see, it wasn't me I hated, it was the fact I let someone hurt me, remove all I loved about myself and cause me to become something I am not. I am not there yet, but I have come so far and now, there is no turning back. 

1 comment:

  1. I am so very proud of you. Congratulations on beginning to see what the people around you have always known.

    ReplyDelete