Thursday, June 20, 2013

Creating the cocoon...

Step one- let go of all that doe not serve me.

I have to let go of the people who do not want me or return what I give.
For this metamorphosis to occur I have to do this. The one thing holding me back from moving on is carrying the weight of the world. Holding onto someone who obviously doesn't want me in his life.
Why do we do this? Why do we chase after people who are running in a different direction? How is it even possible for us to grow feelings in such a toxic atmosphere? Somehow we do this and the toxicity suffocates us and we lose all control of conscious and coherent thought.
For me to transform into the butterfly, I must first encase myself into the cocoon. Cutting myself off from all the negativity and all that does not serve me in this transformation.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment