Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Did some more shopping for GFCF

I do not feel as bad now. It is a bit more costly, yes, but I have found ways to do this. There is always a way. I have two children that go to their dad's on weekends so keeping them GFCF won't be so hard. I can send certain things and he should be able to get some as well. I think I was overwhelmed. A lot. lol. Well since we started no one has had upset tummies, dark purple rings around eyes are going away and no massive trips to the bathroom, or ER for a couple of my kids who have sensitive tummies. Next step is getting the antibody tests for gluten and casein done on all of them. All of them get the pink/dark purple circles under their eyes, the red ears/cheeks after a meal and then the major tummy issues. I am glad Nik's doctor told us to do this, not just for him, but all of them. (I went over family history with him as well). I still need a lot of blood work done on Nik. I guess first person to ask will be the doctor this friday and if he can't help, then when we go out of town to his neuro doc we will ask them. SOMEONE has to do these tests. Soooo...after some looking around town I think I have a few places down for most of our stuff. We will start making our own pastas. The kids love ravioli's and this has been one of the hardest things to tell them they can't have. Strangly they all listen when they are told they can't have certain things. Not too much fussing. Dinner tonight went well and I am hoping this is a good sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment