Monday, July 23, 2012

HerbaLife

I wanted to put out there for all of you that I also sell herbalife. I also use it. OMG. 12 pounds in less than 3 weeks so far! My site is https://www.goherbalife.com/enigmaanjel77/en-US You can go here and sign up and order and have it delivered to you or if you are local, I have some stock and can make orders and bring it to you. Whichever you choose! This is my means of supporting my family so it would be great if we helped each other! I can coach you and help you lose weight and KEEP IT OFF! And you can help support us! lol Seriously though, the products are outstanding! My husband and I have been doing this for 3 weeks and already a huge drop in weight! It is not as hard or expensive as people may think. Hit me up and we can talk and you can even become a distributor if you would like to lose weight and make some money on the side!

No comments:

Post a Comment